Criteria and requirements for stem cells therapy
Criteria for transplant procedure of own stem cells from the bone marrow or umbilical cord blood.
1) Autism (ASD Autism spectrum disorder)
2) Male or female gender
3) a) Age from 4 to 20 years for patients who have saved cord blood
b) Age from 6 to 25 years for patients whose umbilical cord blood is not stored
Researches necessary for consultation of the doctor before arrival the patient to the clinic:
- Consultation of neuropsychologist and psychiatrist.
- Consultation of geneticist and results of genetic testing of autism (exp.: Syndromic autism gene panel by Centogene (Germany) of equivalent)
- Consultation of pediatrician
- Consultation of neurologist
- Cytokine profile in serum of patient (IL-1, IL-6, IL-10, IL-13, TNF-alpha)
Special tests for autism assessment:
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale – II
- Autism Diagnostic Interview – ADI –R (baseline)
- ADOS -2 The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule
- IQ tests: Standford- Binet or Mullen or Wechsler
In case of absence of any tests from this list, it is possible to perform them in our clinic.